This article covers how to create and set up your course on your site.
there are several types of course content that you can use on your Knorish site. You can upload videos, add PDFs, embed videos, conduct live online events and assessments as well.
Alongside all of this, with Knorish, you can also create your own certificate complete with your logo and signature which is automatically issued to a learner on course completion.
Adding Course Content To Your Course
Following are the step by step instructions to create and publish your online course:
- Login to your account and in the dashboard, hover over to the left toolbar & click on ‘Course’
- From the drop-down, click on ‘Courses’
- On the new page, click on “+ New Course” as shown in the illustration above
- Enter the desired course name in the pop-up, then click on “Go to course creator”
- On the new page, to start building your course, click on 'Add Section', and type the name of the Section.
- Under each section, add chapters for the course content as per the course structure.
- In each chapter, you can either add a video, a PDF, embed videos, create a live event or an assessment.
- Additionally, you can also add additional downloadable content that gives access to your users to download the content on their devices.
Learn how to add videos, documents and others on your courses below:
- Adding Videos From Your PC/Laptop/Desktop: Know More
- Adding Documents From Your PC/Laptop/Desktop: Know More
- Embedding Videos From YouTube/Vimeo Etc.: Know More
- Create Live Events For Your Online Course: Creating live events
- Using Zoom, Meets, Teams, JIOMeets for live webinars: Know More
- Create Assessments To Your Online Course: Know More
Publishing a course
Learn how to publish or unpublish course here: publish your course