The banner section is one of the most important elements of a website as it is the face of the service you are offering. In this article, we show you how to create a banner or a slider on your site. You can enable a banner or multiple banners as well as a slider on your website on Knorish.
For this instance, we will be adding a banner section with text. You can, however, choose the banner of your choice. Follow the steps below:
- Add a new banner for your website. The new section will be placed at the bottom of the website by default.
- Move it to the top in your website by using the spanner on the bottom left.
- Click on the <> Icon
- Click on Choose File to upload images from your device, desktop or PC.
- Add text to be displayed with the image under Caption. In case you need to hyperlink the text, add the URL under Hyperlink
- You can also choose from the various functions available for changing and altering the banner section. These include:
- Autoplay - changes the image after 4 seconds
- Arrow Navigation - Brings in arrows to the left and right of the section. After clicking on these the image on the banner will change.
- Dots Navigation - Brings in a number of dots basis the number of images that have been added to the banner. licking on the specific dot will bring in the image attributed to the dot.
- Fade - Will bring in fading effect when the image gets changed after clicking on the dots, arrow or with the autoplay
- After adding and altering the banner section, click on the ‘Ok’ button to confirm the changes which have been made to the banner.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button to confirm the changes made.