Recording a live session can be useful for people who weren't able to attend the live session. It also acts as a reference back to specific segments of it later in case of a longer event. Additionally, you can place the recording in videos and use them as recorded webinars.
Note: Ensure you save the recording locally on your device.
In this article, we will show you how to record your zoom live sessions on Knorish.
- Setup the live session on your Knorish site.
Learn more about this here: Setup live session
- Click on Start Event or Start Webinar and then click on Go Live.
- Once Zoom launches, press the Record button on the bottom to start recording. Click 'Record on this Computer
- Post the meeting/webinar end, the recording is auto-saved on your device in an mp4 format.
- You may be prompted to ask for a folder location to save the recording.
Note: Please save the recording locally. Cloud recordings cannot be retrieved.