Adding a calendar solution to your website can be a great way to offer one on one coaching sessions bundled as part of your products/ services.
Calendly allows you to offer sessions of 15 mins, 30 mins, 60 minutes, or custom durations as per your availability.
Based on your requirements, you can choose any or create new slots as well. Include buffer time between sessions for breaks, show availability only during certain hours of the day, automate session selections by choosing the specific days you are available, send auto-reminders, collect feedback automatically via auto emails, and more.
We shall demonstrate here how to add a calendar solution, Calendly to your website. By using it, you will be able to add a personal calendar booking link as part of your course to offer one on one coaching to your clients.
Set up your Availability on Calendly
- Sign up on Calendly
- Select your session duration (15,30,60 minutes or customize)
- Set up Event <Event name, link, location/ virtual link of google meets/zoom, description, the date range for booking with a start and stop date>
- Set up your Availability < First date for your availability, non-availability, etc>
- Set Additional questions, if any < Invitee questions, Notifications and Cancellation Policy, Confirmation Page, Payment Integrations>
- Test ‘View Live Page’
- Copy the ‘link’
Embedding Calendly link to Set up Appointments with you on your site
- Create a Word document Or a PPT Slide with your Calendly link
- Draft a Book now message < Thank You, Available for One to One Meeting>
- Upload this document as course content as per preference
Once your students reach this document, they will be able to click on the link to check and book available time slots in your calendar for a session with you.
We hope that this information helped. In case of any further assistance required, you can reach us here.