This article tells you how to add or delete additional course authors or Instructors on your Knorish site, assign them to certain courses, etc. An Editor level access allows the user to create or edit assigned pages.
Here are the steps to follow:
Open Identity & Access Page on Dashboard
- Click on Add Users
- Fill in Assignee’s Full Name, Email Id, Password
- Click on Give page editing rights under Editor Section
- Select all thes Pages from the dropdown to give access for editing
- Tick Give page publish and unpublish permission and/or Give site management permission if required
- Tick Send an invitation mail to create a new password
- Click ‘Add User’
Note: By selecting 'Send an invitation mail to create a new password', the user will get a new email to create a new password on the first login.
- Open Identity & Access Page on Dashboard
- Select Name corresponding to Roles to remove
- Click on Cross Mark under Actions to delete the user
This will remove the selected user’s access to your site.