This article tells you how to add or delete additional course authors or Instructors on your Knorish site, assign them to certain courses, etc. An Instructor level access allows the user to create new courses.
Here are the steps to follow:
Adding additional Course Authors or Instructors
Open Identity & Access Page on Dashboard
- Click on Add Users
- Fill in Assignee’s Full Name, Email Id, Password
- Choose to Make an Instructor under the Instructor menu
- Select the Courses to assign
- Tick Give course publish and unpublish permission if needed
- Tick Send an invitation mail to create a new password
- Click ‘Add User’
NOTE: Instructors will also be able to create new courses and edit them besides the access to editing courses the access is given for.
Delete additional Course Authors or Instructors
- Open Identity & Access Page on Dashboard
- Select Name corresponding to Roles to remove
- Click on Cross Mark under Actions to delete the user
This will remove the selected user’s access to your course.