Choosing to embed a map in your contact form can be a great way to help your learners find your physical office space. You would require a verified Google Business Account if you wish to add a physical location on your Course Contact Us page.
Step 1: Get your business verified
- To get your business verified with Google and adding a pin to your business location on Google Maps, follow the steps here: Drop a pin for your business location
Step 2: Add the Google Map on your site
- On a new tab, go to Google Maps.
- Search for your registered & verified business address.
- Click on the (Share) Icon
- On the pop-up, click on the Embed a map button and copy the HTML code
- Log in to your site. Access the ‘Edit’ mode in Web-site builder
- Select, drag, and place the map from the snippet bar on the left
- Hover the cursor over the map and click on Edit Link on the top left of the map.
- Paste the embed code here
Once done, the google map will show your exact location on the map with a pin for your business address.