On the Knorish course site, the supported downloadable content types include pdf, PPT, xlsx, Docx, zip, or RAR files. You can make the changes in the base file & re-upload the modified content, or you can download the existing content to make changes and reupload it.
To do either of the above-listed options, you would need to delete and upload a file again.
Here’s how you upload the downloadable file:
- Go to your dashboard > courses > hover over the course and click on the green color spanner icon (named builder)
- Go to section > Chapter where you wish to upload a downloadable file
- Click on Add downloadable file and upload a file from your device.
And, here’s how to change the additional downloadable content :
1. Go to your dashboard > courses > hover over the course and click on the green color spanner icon (named builder)
2. Go to Section > Chapter where you wish to replace the downloadable file
3. Delete the existing/previous downloadable file and then re-upload the modified file
Note: Make sure to keep the backup of your file. Once deleted, Knorish doesn’t store any backups of the user’s files.