This article shows how to track your learner’s progress & analysing the reports of their assessment. This feature is available for both enterprise and publisher accounts. Student progress reports include the assessments that have been completed & their status.
After going through this FAQ, you will understand how to:
- Check your student’s course progress.
- Check the reports on assessments’ completion.
Note: To get a holistic view of all the learners' progress across courses, access the Analytics feature available in your site.
Checking your student’s course progress.
You can check your students’ progress with an easy 3 step procedure as highlighted below:
- Log in to your account on Knorish
- Select the Course option.
- In the course page, there is a column displaying the course users. This will be a list depending upon the number of students who have enrolled in the course.
Select the user and click on his name to check the individual progress of the given student.
- Here you can check the watch progress of the user and the assessment progress as well.
2. Checking reports for assessments
To check assessment reports, you can follow another similar 4 step process as described in the steps below:
- Click on Course in the left toolbar.
- Select courses.
- Click on the name of the course
- Click on Assessments.
- The assessment page consists of all the assessments which have been created for the particular course. As you can see each of these assessments have an action panel that includes:
- Spanner Button - Takes you to the assessment builder where you can edit the given assessment
- Preview Button - Enables you to preview the assessment to have a look and feel of the assessment in real-time how a student will be able to view it
- Submission Button - Takes you to the submission page where you can view the list of students who have submitted the assessment.
- Review Submission Button - Signifies that the creator needs to review a given assessment. After reviewing the assessment the button will change to the submission button.
- To check the reports, click on Submissions for the given assessment.
The assessment submission page consists of the user name, date of submission and the status of their assessment.
- The Green button indicates that the assessment submission has been reviewed.
- The red review marking button signifies that the submission has not been marked. Click on the red button to review the submission.
Note: You can even see the number of attempts made by the learner after clicking on the review button.