Ideally this should not happen, however, in case you are facing this issue, please check for the below listed information:
- Is the video in the right format: MP4, WMV, AVI, MKI or FLV
- Video size: Is the size of your video more than 2 GBs?
- Is there a firewall that is blocking the feature to upload content?
- Have you tried uploading content by logging in to your site in incognito mode and/or another system?
- Have you connected a domain to whitelabel your .knorish.com site
- For example, connected https://youronlineacademy.com with https://youronlineacademy.knorish.com?: Please ensure to login to the new domain with your knorish site credentials and then you will be able to upload the videos and other content.
In case you still are facing issues, please feel free to reach out to our support teams with the exact nature of the issue, error message and other relevant details and our team will help resolve the issue.