You can allow your users to securely access your Knorish sites by enabling signup/log-in through Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn.
Here is how you can provide your users with social login options when they signup/ login for your site at Knorish!
Steps To Turn On Your Social Login
- Go to Dashboard > Settings > Signup and Login
- Under Social Sign, up & Login, check off the boxes for any of the social login options you would like to enable.
Once enabled, your users can choose to signup/login with these options on your signup and login pages.
- When a user clicks on any social option, the system will check if the user is registered or not, if not registered it will automatically register the user and login the user at the same time. If the user is already registered, it will automatically log in.
- If a user later decides to use an email/ password combination instead of social login, you can guide them to use the forgot password option on your login page.
- If you are an administrator or IAM user of the knorish site, you can also use any social options for day-to-day login.