All users have the ability to change their name, email address and password. This article will help you walk through the steps.
- Change the user's name or email address
- Go to your Dashboard and Users' section
- Apply the relevant date filter to search for the user
- Click on the name of the User and switch to the Settings tab
- Update the name or email address
- Click on Save to save the changes
In case a user has forgotten the password, they can click on Forgot Password to reset it. However, there are two ways to change the password:
How can the user change the password themselves?
To change the password, users must know their old password. If a user doesn't remember their old password, they would need to contact the site owner.
- Click on Profile under Dashboard
- Click on Password
- Enter Old Password, New Password, and type in the new password again under Confirm New Password
- Click Change Password
- Password will be changed
Note: Users can also reset their password by clicking on Forgot Password under Login.
How to change your user's / buyer's / student's password?
If you are an admin of your website, you can search for that user and go to the 'Settings' page. Here you will have the option to enter a new password. You won't be asked to enter an existing password because you are an administrator and you control access to all users on your Knorish site.