Students can upload a document as an answer to a question for an assessment on Knorish.
To get students to upload a document as an answer follow the steps given below:
- Log in to your account and select courses under 'course'.
- Select the course, and click on the builder icon (Spanner icon)
- Click on Assessment and then Create Assessment
- Click on ‘+ Add subjective question'
- Add the question in the space provided. Post the question, also mention asking the learner to paste the link for the Google Drive, Google docs, sheet or slides as the answer.
- Click on the ‘Save and Close’ button to confirm the creation of the assessment.
The students can
- Paste one common link for the doc multiple times for each question or
- Paste a different link for each of the answers
With this, the learner will be able to upload the document as an answer to a question within an assessment. With this, the student can upload a document as an answer to a question when undertaking an assessment on Knorish.