Courses and Certificates
Account and Billing
Marketing & Sales
Identity & Access
How to use a different logo on the drip email template?
To change a logo on the drip email announcements, here are the steps to follow after you have uploaded the new logo on File Manager as per required specifics and copied its URL on a notepad to use.
- Under Courses, click on the course and access Curriculum Section
- Click on Course builder and access drip section
- Uncheck the Start Drip section
- Either Drip by days/weeks Or Drip by date
- In the email body, click on the default organization logo
- Paste the URL copied from File Manager
- Go to Advanced>Remove organisationlogo
- Click OK
- Write the Email subject/message body for enrolled students
- Send yourself a Test Mail
- Click Save
We hope we have been able to solve your query. If you have further additions to suggest in the feature, please feel free to contact us here.