Adding files to your website For Downloadable Assets, Linked Content, Videos and others on your website is a simple task to do with Knorish.
This option is used to add files directly from your desktop/laptop wherein the files are not available online and should not be available in the future as well. To do so, follow the steps as highlighted below:
- Login to your Knorish account and access the website builder section on the Dashboard.
- Here, you can see that previous files have been added. To add your new files, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click on the upload file and add the file from your Desktop/Laptop. Once done, a new link is created on the top section of the page.
You can now copy this link and add it on any page as a link, hyperlink or on a CTA button on your website, for example, to provide downloadable assets on your website such as EBooks/ PDFs etc.
Adding the file to the Button or Text
- Access the page where the downloadable file needs to be enabled
- Select the text where the downloadable file needs to be added
- Click on the Link icon which will bring in the ‘Edit Link’ button to your screen.
- Paste the link in the space provided for ‘Link’.
- Change the text of the button as needed.
- Click on ‘Ok’ to preview the changes made.
- Click on the Save button to confirm the changes to your website.
- Access the site in preview mode and click on the button to see the PDF opening on a new tab ready for download.