With Knorish you can create a knowledge base or an FAQ section for your website on Knorish. To do this there are 2 ways:
- Add the FAQ snippet in edit mode
- Integrate a CRM such as Freshdesk and create a knowledge base
Add the FAQ snippet in edit mode
If you wish to add a FAQ snippet to a page, you can follow the steps as highlighted below:
- Log in to the knorish site
- Open the page in edit mode where the FAQ section has to be created.
- In the right snippet panel, scroll down and select the FAQ snippet
- Drag the snippet into the desired position on the webpage.
- Change text and add questions & answers.
- To add multiple snippets for adding more questions, click the ‘+’ button
- Click on Save to save all changes.
- Click on Preview to preview the changes.
Integrate Freshdesk & create a knowledge base
To learn how to integrate Freshdesk to your account on Knorish read Freshdesk Integration. After you have integrated Freshdesk, head to your Freshdesk account & follow the steps as highlighted below:
- Click on ‘Solutions’ on the left toolbar
- On new page, select FAQs section to start creating the FAQs for your website.
- To add a new FAQ, click on ‘New Article’ as shown in the illustration above.
- Add the title to your FAQ in the space shown in the illustration above.
- After adding the title, write the given FAQ by using the space provided to add the answer.
- Click on ‘Publish’ to make this FAQ live on your knowledge base.
- Publish all FAQs.
How to add this knowledge base as a menu on my website?
To begin this copy the domain for your Knorish base to your clipboard & follow the steps as highlighted below:
- Click on ‘Website Builder’ on the left toolbar.
- Select the ‘Pages’ option to add a new page.
- Since Freshdesk is an External Link, click on ‘+External Link’ to add the new page.
- Change the page name to FAQs
- Paste the domain link from your clipboard to link your knowledge base to your website.
- Make sure both toggles are active so that the Knowledge Base can be seen on your menu
- Click on ‘Save’ to make the page live.
- Click on Menu Manager in the dashboard in the Website Builder
- Rearrange the page as per the requirement.
- Click on Save
- Open the site in Incognito mode to view the changes.