The default options available at sign up for students are:
Additionally, creators can customize the signup page to collect more unique information about your users. Instead of just asking for the standard information of name and email, you can now add max. 5 additional fields of your choice of type text, number, date and country.
- Changing the Account Pages background Image
- Adding New Custom Fields For Sign Up
- Reordering Fields
- Important Considerations
Here are the steps:
- Log in to your Publisher Account
- Go to Settings > SignUp and Login Tab
- 2 options here:
- Account pages background image - for the signup and login pages
- Custom signup fields
Changing the Account Pages background Image
- Click on the Change button to upload a new image
- Upload New Image
Note: The Image size should not exceed 300KB
Adding New Custom Fields For Sign Up
- Under Custom Sign Up Fields, click on the edit icon to Toggle the ‘Display Phone Number’ on
- Click Add field for more fields
- Under Custom field name, input the name of your custom field
- Under Field Type, select Text, Date, or Country
- Selecting country enables a drop-down list of countries for users to choose from
- To make the custom field mandatory to fill, select 'Make this custom field required'
- Click Save
- Repeat Add fields>Name>Type>Preview>Save for every new field
- Click Preview to preview the additions
If you've created your custom fields and now need to change the order that they display on your sign-up page, simply drag and drop the fields using the dots on the left of each field and reorder them.
- Max 5 additional fields other than Name, Password, Email can be added to your sign-up custom form.
- Once the user account is created, the details are stored in the user's profile which is accessible under the Users section on the dashboard.
- Users would be able to change these information pieces from their profile section.
- Publishers would be able to export the data of these additional custom fields from the users' section.
- When you delete any custom field, make sure to backup users’ info, because this action would erase the data (only custom field data).