With Knorish, you can easily update your students' information from your learners’ list. Kindly note that:
- Publisher Account Users - can only delete learners information from the platform
- Enterprise users - can add, and delete learners information from the platform
Note: A student's personal information such as email IDs or phone numbers cannot be updated by the admins. Only students/ learners can access and update their information accordingly. Admins can only delete the student from the site and/or access information
Deleting student’s information
To delete a student’s information, follow the steps as highlighted below:
- Click on Courses and then click on the name of the course from which you want to delete the student.
- Head to the users menu.
- Click on the name for which the details need to be removed.
- Click on the Delete User button on the user profile page as highlighted in the image above. Clicking on this button will open a popup.
- This popup is a confirmation of the user's information deletion. You will have to enter the users’ name into the column highlighted in the image above.
- Click on the ‘Yes, Delete It’ button.
- Clicking on the button will delete all data related to the user, you will no longer be able to get the data back post this.
Note: To only remove course access for any user, please follow the instructions here: https://knowledge.knorish.com/how-to-extend-the-course-expiry-for-one-specific-student