Knorish offers a 14-day free trial plan. This also means that when you click on the “Get started” button on our home page banner at our site knorish.com and enroll with Knorish, you will be automatically entered into a Trial plan. No credit card details are required for free trials.
Note: During the trial period, you get all the Core features included in Startup Plan minus the Conduct Unlimited Meetings & Webinars with Zoom for up to 500 participants/session & 1 concurrent Live Session feature.
In this FAQ, we cover how to sign up for a free 14-day trial on Knorish, its features and how to upgrade to a paid plan.
In this document:
- How to sign up for a free trial
- What do you get in free trials?
- Trial Period Expiry Notification
- What happens when your trial ends?
Here’s how to sign up for a free trial:
- Go to Pricing at knorish.com
- Click on “Start your 14-day free trial” on the home page banner
- Type in the subdomain (The name for your academy, this can be changed later or white-labeled with your domain)
- Type in the full name, valid email address, phone number and a password
- Click on “Sign up”
What do you get in free trials?
When you sign up for a free trial, you will have access to all of the features of the Startup plan except Conduct Unlimited Meetings & Webinars with Zoom for up to 500 participants/session & 1 concurrent Live Session feature as part of the 14 days Trial plan. When you are ready to launch your course to start enrolling students, you can upgrade to our paid plans at any time. Here’s what you get in a free trial plan:
Access to all the features available in the Start-up plan including:
- Easy drag and drop website builder
- Pre-built themes for quick site creation
- Course builder that is super easy to use
- Secure cloud hosting
- Student management
- No transaction fee on free courses
- Monthly payouts
- 5 courses
- Unlimited video hosting
- Custom domain with free SSL certificate
- Onboarding training sessions
- Custom payment gateway integrations (Stripe, PayPal & Razorpay)
- Earnings Analytics
Plans Available Beyond The Trial Period
Knorish has three paid plans running at present that include:
Each plan has its distinct features. For more details on the plans, please visit - Subscription Plans at Knorish.
Trial Period Expiry Notification
Once your trial is nearing its expiry, you will receive reminders from Knorish as well. The remaining number of days is also shown as a notification in the dashboard. Simply follow the steps and upgrade to any of our paid plans on the platform.
Alternatively, you can choose to upgrade to our paid plans at any time from your Dashboard> Plan & Billing page as follows:
Once you upgrade to a paid plan, your free trial ends.
What happens when your trial ends?
- In case you subscribe to a paid plan before your free trial is over, you will be charged and all features in your chosen paid plan unlocked
- If you decide to not enroll in any paid plan after a free trial, your course may become inaccessible to students and the Payouts might be put on hold.
- The website will continue to exist.
- You can upgrade and resume activity anytime to regain the lost features.
If you would like to delete your Academy for some or other reason, please go through How to delete your Knorish account? in our Knowledge Base.