Add Facebook messenger or Whatsapp to your Knorish site and provide instant customer service to your learners.
Please note: This is a workaround to integrate WhatsApp on your Knorish site since Whatsapp currently does not support website integration. One would need to apply for Whatsapp API for Business which is a long and tedious process and subject to very strong anti-spamming and community rules.
However, this workaround can be used to create a WhatsApp button on your Knorish Site. To enable this option, you could use several tools that offer the service. In this case, we have used GetButton. Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Choose the messaging app
- getbutton.io Login to
- Choose Facebook messenger/Whatsapp icon or BOTH
- Insert Facebook Page Id/ Whatsapp no.
- Customize the buttons>Live Preview
- Enter your email id or click on 'Get Button Code'.
- Copy the code and head to your Knorish Site
Step 2: Add the code to your Knorish site
- Go to website builder>custom code>header code
- Paste the code > Click on Save
- Go to your site in incognito to see the button enabled
Great! Now you have a Whatsapp/Facebook chat button on your website.
While this workaround is a great fix to use WhatsApp on your site, we recommend you consider using a standard chat tool for this purpose which offers many more features specifically designed to cater to your needs.