A course library helps the learners to filter through the various options available to choose the best course. Here’re the steps to publish your course library and to add the library to your website's menu.
- Login to your Knorish site dashboard
- Select Courses and switch to Course Library Settings
- Fill up the information such as Library name, Meta title, Meta Meta Description, Meta Keywords and number of courses to be displayed on the Course library page.
- Tick the box below ‘Make the Library Live’
- Move on to the next options Search & Filter Settings and tick the options that are relevant to your course page
- Choose the Card Design
- Click Save
In the Search & Filter Settings, the following 4 choices are available to select from. Additional filters cannot be added at this moment.
- Display search box
- Display category filter
- Display reader level filter
- Display language filter
Once you have opted for Make the Library Live, the next step is to add the library to your site's menu. Follow the steps listed here:
- Copy the Course Library page link
- Go to Website Builder and Select Pages then switch to External Links
- Click on the New External Link option and Enter the page name
- Paste the Course Library page URL you’ve copied earlier in the Link (URL) section
- Select display in top menu, publish this link and open in a new tab (optional)
- Click on Save
Once done, your course library would be available on the site's menu for users immediately.
Now, to arrange the new link added to the menu, here are the next steps to follow:
- Go to the Menu Manager in Website Builder
- Place the new tab on its desired location
- Click on Save
To enable the Course Library Settings feature, ensure that all your course pages are created as course pages and not as pages. To learn how to create a course page, visit: https://knowledge.knorish.com/how-to-build-an-awesome-page