Courses and Certificates
Account and Billing
Marketing & Sales
Identity & Access
Can I set a sales limit for my course?
There are times when course creators prefer only a certain number of enrolments in their courses or live training sessions such as small group coaching sessions etc. This feature allows you to limit enrollments to a specific number of students.
Here're the steps to follow:
- Go to Course > Courses > Settings
- Scroll to bottom > Limit Course Sales
- Toggle Key is Off by default
- Turn it On to Set Course Limitation
- Enter the no. of sales allowed
That’s it. The limit on the course sales will be enabled.
- The course must be published and have a price assigned to allow users to enroll.
- Once the course sales limit is reached, future attempts to buy that course will bring an error message for the user saying “Sorry, all seats are full now!”
- Limit course sales count should always be greater than number users already enrolled in the course.