Adding a New Page
To add a page to your site, follow the below listed steps:
- Login to your Knorish account
- Access Pages section under Website Builder in Dashboard.
- Under Pages Section, click on New Page and complete the page details as required on the next page:
- Type: Select between A) Page B) External Link C) Course Page
- Name: Type in the name of the page
- Page Slug: As shown in the highlighted image above, a page slug is the extended part of the website link that is created as a path for the site to redirect your students to specific pages. To create a page slug for your new page, simply type in the name of the page.
- Meta Title: A meta title is the SEO title for the page for search engines to understand what the page is about. Simply type in the name of the page as you would like the search engines to index it.
- Meta Description: Just like a meta title, A meta description is the SEO description for search engines to understand what the page is about. Simply type in the description of the page with a few details about what it entails.
- Meta Keyword: These are the keywords that will help people find your page based on the words they enter in the search engines. Type in only those which you think would be used by internet users searching for something similar.
- Template: You can choose a page template from the drop down options and quickly start editing the same.
- Display in Top Menu: Tick this option only if you want the page to shown on the site's menu. In case you want your site visitors to reach this page only if they have a direct link or via a call to action button on this site or simply keep this page hidden, do not select this option.
- Click Save once done.
- Click Save once done.
- Once saved, on the 'Pages' Section, you would see the new page listed, simply click on the Build Icon as shown below to start editing the page.
Edit a Page
Once a new page has been created, you would need to edit the page design and content, and add relevant call to action buttons etc. In order to do so simply click on the 'build' button as shown above to start building your page. While creating the page, if you had selected a template, the same would be auto created here, ready for editing.
With simple drag & drop actions, you can quickly create the final look of the page complete with an awesome design and content. To learn how to edit a page, you can follow the details listed here: Customize pages
Here's a quick video on how you can quickly edit your site's pages
Delete a Page
In case you do not require a page on your site, deleting it is a simple task. Simply access the Pages Section under Website Builder in the Publisher Dashboard. Once done, click on the 'Delete' icon as shown below, confirm deletion of the page on the pop up by clicking on 'Yes, Delete it'. Once done the page will be deleted permanently.
Note: Once a page is deleted, it cannot be reverted. Hence, In case you want to just hide the page and not delete it, you can click on the the 'Edit' Button located next to the delete button and unpublish the page by clicking on Unpublish Button as shown below.