After reading this article, you will be able to understand the difference between a section and a chapter and how you can use them to create a well-structured course.
Creating a section
A Section is a group of chapters combined together with each chapter containing pieces of information in it including videos, Prezis, PDFs, documents, excel, live events such as live webinars or live online sessions, YouTube videos, and more.
Creating a Section is simple. Just follow the steps as highlighted below:
- Login to your Knorish Account
- Access the dashboard and under ‘Courses’, access the course list
- Choose the course you want to create the section in.
- Click on the Course Builder icon.
- Under curriculum, simply type in the name of the first section. The newly added section will now appear on the curriculum page.
Creating a chapter
A well-structured course gives clarity of thought and progress not just to the students but to the course creators as well. In order to add content to your Knorish Online Course, you need to add sections and chapters using the course builder.
To create a new chapter in a section,
- Click on ‘Add Chapter’
- Add the content you wish to add
- To rearrange chapters within a course, simply drag the chapter to place it in the desired order as per your needs.