Videos are a great way to increase the engagement levels in your online course. Knorish's online course platform allows you to upload videos that are saved on your computer/PC/Laptop. To do so, follow the steps highlighted below:
- Once you login to the dashboard, click on ‘Courses’
- On the new page, hover on the name of the course in which you wish to upload the video, click on the green spanner button (Builder)
- After you have written down the name of the section and chapter, click on “Add video file” to select a video & click on “Open”
- Once you click on add video file, select and add the Video File from your computer & your video will be uploaded!
- You can upload a video file with a maximum size of 2 GB per chapter.
- The platform supports most commonly used video files such as MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, or FLV video files.
- To learn more about course videos - encoding post video upload, read more at Course videos still encoding. Getting Message: Video will be available for viewing shortly
- For common troubleshooting issues, please refer to Not able to upload videos or other content on my site