The platform can automatically issue a course completion certificate when a student successfully completes a course. Certificate templates are also available that you can choose from or create a custom-designed certificate.
How to enable a course certificate on your course
- Login to the dashboard, select Courses, click on the Course Name.
- Click on Settings on the next page
- Certificate download allowed - should be turned on
- Add author name, author designation, logo, and signature
- Select Certificate Template for the course
Note: To create your own custom certificate, read this FAQ: Creating Course Completion Certificates
How can students download the certificate?
For a student to be able to download the certificate, the user's course watch progress and assessment progress must be 100%. You can review each user's course watch progress and assessment progress in your dashboard > analytics > user engagement.
NOTE: If the assessment progress doesn't show as 100%, please ensure you have reviewed the user's assessment submissions. Instructions on the same can be found here: Assessment completed but did not get the course certificate
You can also share the below instructions with the user on how to download the certificate after course completion:
- Click on OVERVIEW on the course delivery screen
- Select Certification
- Click on Download Certificate
The certificate will be downloaded in the PDF format.