This is another feature available in Knorish wherein you can use YouTube and other online meeting solutions for conducting live events.
Note: For conducting Live Sessions with the inbuilt Zoom Feature, refer to Live Sessions with Zoom.
This article shows you how to conduct live events with Knorish. Follow the steps highlighted below to conduct your live training/webinar sessions:
Step 1: Set up the Live Event
- Login to your Knorish site
- Go to Dashboard>Courses
- Create a new Course>‘name of the course’
- Add the “Name of the Event” in Section
- Add a Chapter> Click on Live Event>Create Live Event
- Complete the event details: Date … Starting Time… Ending Time….Time Zone
- Display Message …Include a thank you message for registration.Log in back <Date, Time>
- To use Google Meets, Zoom, Teams or any other such tools, simply add the meeting link here. Learn more: https://knowledge.knorish.com/how-to-use-google-hangout-meets-with-knorish-for-online-live-training
- In case you wish to go live with YouTube, follow the instructions here: https://knowledge.knorish.com/create-live-event-with-youtube
- If you wish to set up a pre-recorded video, click on the upload video file and add the video file.
- Click ‘Save’
Next Step: Create Email Reminders
To inform your enrolled students about the live event, you will need to create an email and schedule its delivery.
Here are the steps to follow:
To set up auto reminders via email, click on New Email, and on the pop up you can set the message and other details. The default email body already contains:
Organization Name :
User's Name :
Event Start Date :
Event End Date :
Simply, select the date and time for the auto-reminder and the system would auto-shoot an email for you at the pre-set time and date. You can also enable the option ‘send calendar invite’ if you wish to send calendar invites to the registered participants.
Great! You have now successfully created a live event that shall play to its audience when you go live at the designated time.
1. Once you have created an event, you must customize the landing page for your course and publish it.
2. Reminder emails are sent with 15 mins of buffer time from the scheduled time which means if you have set up a reminder email for 4:00 pm IST, the email triggers can start and end anytime between 3:45 pm to 4:15 pm.